The First-Time Boat Buyer's Academy is a a program that walks you step by step through the buying process of a new or used boat.
* Is boat ownership right for you
* How to choose the right style
* Which brand of boat is best
* The true cost of ownership
* How to inspect a new or used boat
* How to demo a boat to avoid problems
* Insider negotiations technique to ensure you don't * pay too much
* 6 techniques to negotiate with a dealer
* What to look for in the paperwork to avoid hassles
* Next steps to ensure a fun boating adventure
* And, much more!
Captain Matt has taken his 40 years of boating knowledge and 10 years in the boating industry and shared everything you need to know at each step of the buying process so you avoid the mistakes that cause unnecessary expense, headaches and frustration for first-time boat buyers.
It's all delivered in 32 short yet detailed videos and you choose only the ones that apply to your situation.
Watch and re-watch them and use the 28-page Savvy Boat Buyer's Toolkit as you progress through the buying process. It will keep you on track so you don't make a mistake or miss an important piece.